Monday, February 8, 2010

Pain Left Ovary Before Period Restarted Period And Sharp Pain In Left Ovary. Please Help?

Restarted period and sharp pain in left ovary. Please help? - pain left ovary before period

Ago I was on birth control for 14 months and that I did for 2 years before quitting and restarting the exact same brand of birth control. For about the last few months I have been with my negligent pills and have taken at various times during the night. Sometimes there will be 8 clock night, then 12 clock the next night. I had planned my time than it was 2 weeks, but only began to realize that yesterday and felt really dizzy all day. Dizziness is now almost disappeared, but now I have a sharp pain in left ovary'm always all two hours. I closed a cyst is because I'm on the pill and therefore if I have a cyst was removed. Any tips on what you think you can be? Could a cyst formed by me not of my pills on time every night? Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Advanced washer beard. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree