Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Did Yaoi Died What YAOI Manga Is This?

What YAOI manga is this? - did yaoi died

I have my iTouch with me, so I do not know what they say. Help please!
History:

This man works in a restaurant, the man who (until his boss) head, like a father. The chef is a big scalp, ISH-old man. That is, I believe (not know), the leading not much smiling. Then, some teenagers, the entrance to the restaurant, and some applications. When the punks have their food began to criticize the food and say, "Ha, I think my hair is, what the hell ..." And all that ... Then the man in one of them failed (I think) and escape that way. But the guy is hurt. So a few days ago was released a few days of punk, back again. And asked if he's legendary man .... And, yes, is the guy. Juin punk, "said his partner, the guy (not bad with the crime) was arrested. Then he tells the whole story that was punk will be abused by a member's the Dude. Thus, it is the uncle of this partner was punk Couzin (I think). And yes, the partner was murdered, the uncle of punk. And the punk, "said the colleague, who has since died (about 5 years?) ..... Sorry, is long. That's all I remember D: sowwy.
Plz help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Advanced washer beard. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree