Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Does A Rear View Camera Work What Can You Do If You Received A Traffic Ticket Unfairly? How Can You Go To Court Without Proof?

What can you do if you received a traffic ticket unfairly? How can you go to court without proof? - how does a rear view camera work

I know no one is walking with a video camera connected to the mirror, how can my traffic ticket in court and say that I am right and the cop was wrong? Do not you expect some kind of test?

What has happened, a car that looked the same to me ran a red light behind me. The police took me in his situation. He said the front tires must be on the line, while the light is still yellow, but my car was all the time, it was yellow (but not the others). Discuss with the police has not worked. Require more that he is right when he was not and got stuck with 180 million tickets. What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Advanced washer beard. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree